Application for registration
1. Registration and Licensing of Trainers
Section 23 of the TVET Act, 2013 requires that all TVET trainers are registered and licensed by the TVET Authority Board. The list of accredited trainers shall be posted on the Authority’s website and training providers shall be required to recruit only accredited trainers.
The Authority therefore invites qualified TVET trainers including those who had applied earlier to submit their applications for registration and licensing using the revised form TVETA/ACCR/003, that can be downloaded here or on our download page.
• Download Application form TVETA/ACCR/003
• Fill the form and attach all the relevant Academic and Professional Certificates
• Make payment through MPESA or TVETA Bank account
|MPESA Payment||TVETA Bank Account|
|1. Go to the MPESA menu,
2. Select payment services
3. Choose Pay Bill option
4. Enter 894135 as the business number
5. Enter your full name as the account number
6. Enter the amount
7. Enter your pin and press Ok
|A/C Name: Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority
A/C No.: 1212502450
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Kipande House
• Fill in your MPESA transaction code in the application form or attach Bank Deposit Slip
• Send your application to TVETA via the email: email@example.com
• TVETA will acknowledge receipt and process your application
2. Registration and Licensing of Assessors and Verifiers under TVET Act, 2013
The Authority invites TVET trainers and industry practitioners to submit their applications as assessors and/ or verifiers for CBET programs available on our website.
The duties and responsibilities of assessors and verifiers are as stated in CBETA Standards and guidelines derived from section 57(b) of TVET Act, 2013. The application form TVETA/ACCR/003 as well as the standards are available on our website.
Application procedure for Assessors and/ or Verifiers is similar to that of trainers above
Any person who contravenes the provisions of TVET Act, 2013 commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine of a sum not exceeding one million shillings or imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years or to both as provided for in sections 17(4), 22(4) and 56.
Disclaimer: TVETA is not an employer of Trainers.