We wish to inform the public that in line with the directives of the National Emergency and
Response Committee on Coronavirus that effective from Wednesday, 18th March 2020;
- TVETA offices will be closed to members of the public until further notice
- However, members of the public should continue applying for accreditation of institutions and registration of trainers through our new online portal tveta.go.ke.
- Verification and approval of online service applications shall not be affected.
- We encourage members of the public to continue making service inquiries through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also reach us through our Facebook page: Tvet Authority Kenya page or Twitter: @TVETAkenya
Dr Kipkirui Langat, PhD, FIETK
Director General / CEO